NATIONAL TRANSPLANT GAMES
The Management Committee of SATSA invites all members to participate in or attend as supporters the National Transplant Games (NTG) from 16-19 August in Durban (Final dates)
Why is it important for all transplantees to participate in/attend the NTG?
The NTG sets the stage to:
- demonstrate in mass the improved quality of life following transplantation and through that, promote awareness for organ donation and transplantation;
- show recipients’ gratitude towards, and recognition of living donors and families of deceased donors;
- celebrate the ability to meet again to collectively demonstrate our gratitude for being able to participate in sporting events and to support each other;
- act as a vehicle for transplant athletes to attain the qualifying standards required for selection to the South African Team to participate in the World Transplant Games 2013 in Durban;
- Attending and participating in the Annual General Meeting gives you the opportunity to have a say in the business of the Association.
Click here for more information